We offer you the most exclusive collection of Marble God Idols for Home temples. Get your order personalized with us to have marble god statues and temples delivered to your doorsteps anywhere in the world. MarbleMurtiJaipur offers you a wide variety of temples and statues with various sizes available to provide you with your perfect statue and temple. We only offer all of our sculptures and temples at the lowest prices so that your faith won’t strain your finances. Simply because of the exquisite handcrafted design, our white marble god statue is becoming more and more well-known.
We are now on the urge of becoming a leader in the manufacturing of marble god statues, and temples. Our staff has acquired knowledge in this area to give you the best statues and temples for the money. Our artisans have years of experience working with marble, which gives our statues and temples a gorgeous, sophisticated appearance. We are well known for offering popular white marble mandirs.
Importance of Marble Temple/Mandir in Home
In every Hinduism, the temple or mandir is considered to be the most significant element. The prayer room, a holy spot for performing Pooja, is a designated area in Indian households where one can pray to God. This is the place where people retreat when their minds are distracted, stressed, or unsubtle. It is believed that Indian temples and mandirs have some sort of auspicious positive energy. Positive benefits and mental serenity are felt by the person who sits in front of the gods in a marble temple and offers prayers to them.
How to Decorate an at-Home Marble Temple or Mandir
- LED lights at the back can be used to simulate the idols generating a positive vibe.
- Put curtains on both front doors.
- Prepare the front;s puja thali.
- For decoration, use fresh flowers.
- Wrap the area in decorative paper.
- Make your temples more beautiful by using perfume sticks.
- Kuber Diya should be lighted in front of the gods.
- Place some holy books in the mandir.
- Put on lovely attire and jewelry for the gods.
Astrological Aspects of Marble Temples at Home
- Marble dust painting is a versatile medium that may be done in both realistic and abstract forms. Venus’s energy is directed in the painting through the use of marble dust to create works of art that embody the ideals of love, beauty, and harmony.
- The temple is made of marble, which is regarded as a symbol of serenity. Clarity and steadiness, both internally and emotionally, are further benefits. Purity is symbolized by white marble.
- A white marble mandir built within a home should follow vastu principles. The temple should be placed in the eastern or northeastern corner of the home because it attracts luck and positive energy. The worshipers should face east, while the deities should be positioned to face west.
- Avoidance measures: Keep temples away from restrooms. It ought to be stored in the living room or any other suitable area. To keep the marble temples pure, clean them regularly.
- Always add fresh flowers, candles, and scented incense sticks to your marble mandir and temple to create a welcoming and peaceful environment.
Is Marble Temple Good for Home?
A space in your home that is especially precious to you is the pooja room or temple. It provides the people of the house with pleasant energy while keeping out harmful vibrations. Temples or mandirs for the home can be built using a wide variety of materials and designs. People use marble, granite, wood, etc. to build temples or mandirs in their homes. If you have a particular religion or spiritual tradition that includes prayer or worship, a marble temple can be a lovely and elegant addition to your house. Marble is renowned for its durability and elegant charm, which can raise your home’s aesthetic value.
Reasons why Marble Temple for Home is Better According to Vastu
Following the concepts of Vastu, a marble temple for a home may be useful for the following reasons:-
- Positive energy flow: Marble is said to be a natural stone, and people always prefer having their home mandir and temple made of natural stone. They give a very peaceful aura and are long-lasting.
- Aesthetics and symbolism: Marble is typically close to the colors of white for a temple. This color symbolizes serenity When exposed to light, it emits a holy glow that creates an atmosphere similar to heaven.
- Durability and longevity: Marble temples and mandirs now come in a variety of designs and at all different prices. Additionally, marble temples are incredibly durable and simple to maintain without losing their luster.
- Spatial organization: The location of religious constructions is advised by vaastu in a specific manner. It is said that placing a marble temple in the right area of the house, such as the northeast or east zone, will bring good fortune and spiritual advancement.