10 Vastu Rules to Place Ganpati Murti at Home on Ganesh Chaturthi : The festival of Lord Ganesha also known as Ganesh utsav is starting on 19th September. People eagerly anticipate this day every year and welcome Bappa into their homes with music. Along with it they also worship him. But for how long Bappa has to be kept in the house, it depends only on the devotee. Usually, people welcome Bappa to stay with them for one and a half days, three days, five days, nine days and eleven days. It is said that when Bappa arrives home, he removes all of the difficulties and infuses the house with happiness and positive energy.
If you would like to bring Bappa home for the first time in this scenario, you must be aware of certain rules regarding his establishment. Place a white Ganesha idol in your home if you want to live a happy, peaceful, and prosperous life. Sticking pictures of the white Ganpati would also be beneficial. Similarly, anyone seeking spiritual growth, this Ganesh Chaturthi 2023, should bring home a vermilion-colored Ganesha.
You should avoid putting the Ganpati murti in a few specific locations. Some of them include the bedroom, garage, laundry room, basement, stairwells and of course bathrooms. Know what things should be taken special care of while bringing Ganpati idol at home.
- First of all, keep in mind that the place where Bappa is to be established, clean it. Many people also decorate the place where Bappa is established. You can too. Additionally, make sure the Ganesh murti design or photo has its back towards the house’s main door or exit.
- While acquiring Bappa’s idol, keep in mind that the trunk of Ganesha should be on the left side. This type of trunk is considered fruitful and auspicious. According to the myth, taking home a Ganapati deity with such a trunk brings happiness, prosperity and bliss.
- Blow the conch shell to greet Bappa when you bring him home. Shankhnaad is fortunate. After this sprinkle Gangajal at the place where Bappa is to sit. After that, spread a red cloth over the Ganesha-sitting pillar. Now shower Ganapati in Ganges water after dipping Durva and betel leaves in it.
- Yellow is one of Lord Ganesha’s favorite colors. For this reason, put on yellow clothing after Bappa sits.
- After that, say the mantra “Om Gan Ganapataye Namah” 21 times.
- Keep a water-filled silver, steel, or copper kalash near the Ganesha idol. The Kalash must be tied to Molly. Remember to keep rice under the Kalash. It is believed that by doing this, the home will experience happiness and prosperity. The Kalash should always be kept to the right of the idol.
- After performing all of those rituals on Ganpati Ji, light a ghee lamp in front of him.
- With Ganges water in your hand, make a pledge after lighting the lamp for how many days you will make Bappa sit. By the way, Bappa can be held inside the home for one and a half, three, five, seven, nine and eleven days.
- After that, pray to God while keeping your hands folded. Holding yellow flowers in your hands while you meditate, offer them to God after you’ve prayed.
- As we all know, Modak is Lord Ganesha’s preferred sweet and his vahan is a mouse. For this make sure the Modak and the miniature mouse are part of it when purchasing the Ganpati murti for your home. In addition, if you wish you can also buy laddus.
Lord Ganesha, the god of prosperity, good health and happiness, is considered one of the most auspicious of all Indian deities. Lord Ganesha worship is highly valued in Indian tradition, especially before any auspicious occasions. Ganesh Chaturthi is a 10-day festival celebrated with great pomp and shows in several parts of India. In several states, there are unique pandals with enormous Ganesha statues. Beautiful Ganesha idols are cleaned and perfumed on this day. If you have a statue at home, you can worship, dress it up, and take part in the celebrations.
Ganesh Chaturthi is around the corner, and it’s time for devotees to welcome the lovable god into their homes. Thus the year 2023 is the best time to welcome and perfectly place a Ganesha Marble statue in your home and worship it with all your heart. If you are planning to bring a Ganesh marble statue and murti to the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, then contact Marble Murti Jaipur. Explore the exclusive collection of Hindu Ganesh marble statues and murtis that are ready to spark your corner of the house at Marble Murti Jaipur. In celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi, Marble Murti Jaipur is delighted to extend its heartfelt offerings of perfect Marble Ganesh Murtis.